Monday, November 13, 2006

hammie?

Finally after for so long since my last hamster died, i got a new one! it's a syrian hamster.. i hope he won't bite.. anyway, i'm really bad at giving names.. so can anyone help me? pls.... and i hope he can be a REALLY good companion coz i'm lonely.. my hubby went off to work again! yea.. again.. so now i'm just counting the days til he's back.. haih...

Btw, as for my hammie pictures.. he's a
lil shy today.. so i'm just gonna take pictures of him tomorrow only.. so stay put on this page :) thanks!

14th Nov 2006
Now, i have a name for my lil hammie.. his name will be 'rusty'! hehe.. he's such a cute and adorable creature.. he sleeps like a pig! it's so hard to wake him up.. i thought he died.. sigh.. lil rusty is just like my hubby.. yea, the way he sleeps..

I woke him up for a photo shoot.. hehe.. here's a few :-


This is rusty's lil home.. nice? it comes with a wheeeeeeeeeelie







This is HIM! isn't he cute?








Upclose and personal.. hehe.. he doesn't bite.. hopefully he'd never bite me :)






'Am i adorable?' i love him so much.. can see the ring i'm wearing? my hubby got it for me :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe comment meh nic?
i never see the hamster yet what to say lo!

safe journey to russ if he's reading this.bro.never talk to you before.cant wait to anyway : D

nice car,and your wife is very lovely.

-crash- said...

cute little lovely hamster..!! nuff said.

Anonymous said...

hamsters are cool, but dogs rules.

as you can see..i'm a dog guy. love dogs. \m/

Jimbo-evila

:: Nicole.F :: said...

well, i like dogs too.. i actually have booked a shih tzu through my friend.. hopefully will get it by june next year or something.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole, LIR from Sublime. Just thought Id check out your blog. Entertaining blog by the way. I would like to congrats you n Russ. May you guys be happy forever =)

OOO, did I mention I love hammies too?Use to have 27 of them LOL!!
Bought 4, mate mate and got 27..

Anonymous said...

hey gal, im too bz lately! to&fro from kl-pd-kl.... sigh...

err... hamster ar... sorry, i dont reali like rat... though hamster is not a rat, it's within that range... but i think it's CUTE... hehehe...

hey, where's ur registration picS??

:: Nicole.F :: said...

thanks, Lady In Red.. hehe :)

and val, sorry.. no pics.. we were too excited to even take pics.. just want to sign it only.. muahaha..

Anonymous said...

Hehe.. sorry havent posted a comment yet, but Im glad u like ur hammie, and I hope u can get a companion for him soon as I think he can get quite lonely.. maybe a bigger play house as well? :)