Tuesday, January 05, 2010

latest online hauls?

Before the year turned 2010, i ordered some items online.. but only now i got to try them out..

I bought all of these from sephora.com as i couldn't get it anywhere else including singapore.. so i had no choice..


Clinique's redness solution
I've been having rosacea for the longest time.. my nose was always red, skin peeling off and break outs.. i went to skin doctor but it didn't work.. gave me cream and pills.. then i found this on sephora.. read some reviews about it and it seems pretty good.. now i've been using it twice daily for more than a week AND it gives results.. good results.. now my nose isn't as red as before, it's not peeling, smooth and hardly has breakouts.. now, i only use a dab of concealer unlike before.. hopefully when i finish this bottle, i don't have to use anymore concealer *fingers crossed*

Clinique's spf 45 sun protection
This is too, for my nose.. i haven't use it yet as most of the time now i go out in the evening or at night..

Fresh's brown sugar body polish
Well, for this i must admit that i just wanna try it out :p sometimes it's good to scrub off the dead skin cells from your body.. i haven't use it yet.. will do soon :)


Frederic fekkai's apple cider shampoo
I have oily scalp.. tried so many types/brands of shampoo.. from beads to johnson & johnson to head & shoulder to himalaya herbal to carrefour brand shampoo and etc.. i washes my hair alternate days but before i washes it again, my scalp will become oily.. does food play a role with my oily scalp? well, i've stopped eating deep fried food, mcD's, kfc and etc for as long as 2 months but still my scalp gets oily easily..

Last night was my 1st time using this apple cider shampoo.. it foams easily and it washes away the oil on my scalp.. it smells good too.. doesn't have to use much.. without the conditioner, my hair feels smooth..

Frederic fekkai's full blown volume conditioner
I've stopped using hair conditioner for a few years coz it weighs down my hair and makes my hair look oily.. hence my hair became coarse.. but this works! it does give my hair more volume.. unlike some conditioner, it weighs down the hair.. now my hair is silky smooth! yay!

Btw, you'd all wonder how i got all these items from sephora.com when they don't even mail it to malaysia.. well, besides using vpost , i also go through this blog owner.. i'll just email her the link and she'd quote me.. then if the price is right, i'd bank in the money to her bank.. simple ;)

Now i just hope and pray that i finally found the right shampoo..

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey ~! Finally got the shampoo ya~ :) Hope it work for u.