Friday, October 31, 2008

sick?

I've been coughing since the last 2 weeks.. er... i think.. and then on wednesday, my throat felt itchy.. then came the flu.. i took clarinese but still it's not getting any better.. as i do not want my mum and boboie to get the virus from me hence i stay at home.. ALONE.. but...

Thanks to my friends, they are EVER so kind, they came over to my place to visit me :)

Yesterday nikie (ex-collegemate) came with grey.. they bought me mineral water, panadol and strepsils.. also they made porridge, steam fish, steam broccoli and fried egg for me.. they stayed over after dinner to accompany me too *muacks muacks*


And now, a friend whom i met through a blog.. yea.. i met ONLINE is on her way to my house with her hubby now to buy me food and also medicine at this hour! a BIG and sincere THANK YOU to evie and calvin who are coming over here from kepong *teary eye*

You guys and girls are the GREATEST friends EVER!! thank you for taking pity on me..

ps: i'm so lucky to have found great friends :) *ahem* pardon me for being so emo as i'm SICK~ :P oh oh, btw.. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! *aaaaaaaaaah chooooo!* *cough cough*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, get more rest, drink lots of fluids and stay away from straineous activities.

*Sniffs* I felt my health at a new low ever since in Bangkok. I am chronically getting bad throat pains and such. Could be the polution here. =(

Nat--

Anonymous said...

The friendship:)Remind my best friend too hahaha. Take k.....

Jackie Leong said...

get well soon :)

baggie said...

aiyak no problem wan ler... ZzzZzz anyways hope ure fine dee... :P