Monday, February 04, 2008

virus again?

This time my XP MSN has infected with a virus.. DAMN!!!! how did i get the blardy virus? *sigh*

The other day my friend, jesz sent me a msg on MSN.. it says 'i found an old picture of you'.. so i downloaded it and saved it.. yea, i was steeeeeeeeeewpid.. the worst thing was i even tried to open the damn blardy file!! how steeeeeeewpid can i get?!! i've NEVER gotten virus before.. no one sent it to me before so it didn't occurred to me that it's a virus =_=

I tried to scan my hard disk with avast and then i scanned it again with spybot.. i have like 60 spywares! WTF! but no matter how many scans i did, my MSN still goes crazy.. it'd open new chat windows for me and keep on sending the virus files to all of my friends who is online (sorry, i don't mean to send the virus out)..

My friend, evie asked me to change my hotmail password.. i did.. for THREE times but still the virus came back *sigh* does anybody knows how to get rid of this virus?? heeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!

ps: luckily i got my mac.. remember that i'm using a MacBook but i have XP on it :) i like using the XP MSN coz there's more emoticons but i think i should start using mac back again.. okay, i'd like to see how this virus thingy can hack my MSN now.. hmph!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nic, you could use Microsoft MSN Messenger for MAC. They have it. And the emoticons, you have to just save them whenever a friend sends it to you. Or you can just manually add them into the list. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Babe,

Have you tried uninstalling MSN? Then do a virus scan again and delete as much virus/spyware as you can. And then redownload MSN.

you can try to use http://safety.live.com to scan your pc as well. :)


Maxine

Par said...

Thats horrible, I have no idea how to get rid of that, I usually ask my brother to do the work. If it's still on your computer, it will still cause problems I guess.

:: Nicole.F :: said...

and also the spywares still keeps on coming back! even i deleted them.. those pop ups are just irritating.. most of the time it'd just pop up some 'adult finder' page! arghhhhhhhhhhh....

Anonymous said...

if it's just 1 type of spyware, you can try googling for that spyware removal tool from symantec or any anti-virus companies.

:: about me :: said...

oh my... i got the same virus few months ago also.. uninstall msn and install. =p

:: Nicole.F :: said...

deedee: i tried.. un-install n install.. same.. it came back! grrrrrrrrr....

jackie: it's not ONLY 1.. that's the prob *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Maybe you have to recover your computer, but it means you might lost everything you currently have on your computer or fix the last time your computer was normal before the spyware or store all the info on another memory stuff.

:: Nicole.F :: said...

okay, i just encountered another problem with MSN.. not only it sends out the virus file to my contacts who are online, it also downloaded the virus file onto my desktop!! WTF!!!

xniquet said...

omg! this is nasty

xniquet said...

How do i look in the pic ?

xniquet said...

i want a perfume for my birthday

xniquet said...

wukakakakkaa...

happy chinese new year

:: Nicole.F :: said...

x, u're SO dead =.=