Friday, September 12, 2008

korean?

Two days ago, i was at Pavilion for almost a day! ok ok.. am exaggerating.. was there for like 9 hours with nikie and grey.. my parking was rm15.. not bad, huh? :P

Anyways, nikie had a craving for korean food that day so we went to Da On, fine korean cuisine on the 6th floor in pavilion.. it was my 2nd time trying korean food.. i was kinda skeptical about it as i'm quite a fussy person when it comes to food.. i DO NOT dare to try anything which i've NOT eaten before and food which looks weird to me..

Took some pictures before our food came :-





Part of the menu :-




Me :-


Nikie & grey :-


Then the free 'refills' came :-


Grey's glabi (grilled beef ribs) & dolsot bibimbap :-


Nikie's kimchi jjigae (spicy kimchi soup with rice) :-


And my 'safest' choice from the menu, ojingeo deopbap (spicy stir-fried squid with rice) :-


Nikie knew instantly that i'd order that :P she knows me too well.. LOL!

Our table was FULL with food!


But noooooooooooo, grey had to order another grilled beef ribs =.=


The bill came and it was less than rm150.. about rm50 per person.. not THAT expensive right? :)

So after lunch, we just walked around.. shopped.. let me re-phrase it.. I window shop while nikie and grey shopped! =.=" i just couldn't find anything nice to buy.. even with those couture shops all over in pavilion!!! i'm such a hopeless shopaholic...

We had dinner at the food court and by 10pm ish, we called it a night :) it was a fun outing but... hmmmm... er... where's the fun part?? i didn't buy anything :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaaa Rm50 a person seems very pricey... for me anyways. heheh. Food looks delish though. ;-)

Been to Pavilon once and it was like a year ago. Anything new there since then?

Nat--

:: Nicole.F :: said...

well everything looks the same to me :P~ not that i myself is a regular shopper at pavilion.. hahaha..

Anonymous said...

Can't help reminiscing about my school days when RM50 would last me a whole week!

Congrats to our local treasurers! *Sarcasm*

:: Nicole.F :: said...

prowl: for MY school days, rm50 can probably last me for ONE whole month! canteen food is SO cheap!!

eg: rm1 for nasi lemak, rm0.50 for noodles, rm1 for soft drinks

now, my cousin have to bring rm5 everyday to school!