Tuesday, October 24, 2006

am i happy?

On 18th Oct, my baby FINALLY got off from his ship.. 6 weeks stuck on the ship with ALL the guys.. phew! he got off the ship by chopper around afternoon.. by 12midnight, he was already back in penang, Malaysia.. haha.. took a shower and rested for awhile.. by 2am-ish, he was already driving down to KL to meet me! i couldn't sleep while waiting for my baby to arrive.. it took him bout 3 blardy long hours to arrive KL..

When i heard my baby's car around the corner of my block, i quickly un-locked the door and went to the window to see him.. 6 weeks seems like 6 BLARDY years to us.. he parked his car and came up to my place.. i thought i'd cry when i see him BUT i was too happy to say or do anything.. he dropped his bag and we hugged and kissed! it was so surreal.. to see my baby again and to hug him after for so long.. i almost forgot how good looking my baby is.. hehe..

Anyway, my baby took me shopping and watched ALL the movies i've ever wanted to watch.. okay okay.. just 2 movies for now.. Open Season and Operation Undercover (his first EVER chinese movie he watched on his entire life!).. we gonna watch The Prestige one day.. hehe.. i think it would be a nice movie.. oh oh.. my baby booked a black 80G Ipod for me when we were at 1Utama 2 dayz ago! wohoooo! now i can store ALL my mp3s and pictures of us on the ipod.. my baby bought Adidas shoes for him AND me as well! hehe..

Here's a picture of our Adidas shoes:-


The black one is my baby's shoe.. with bits and pieces of carbon fiber here and there.. hehe.. and mine is obviously the white one..





Okay, here's a close up of the cf on the back of the shoe.. can you see it?







Here's another one at the side.. still can't see it? click on the pictures to enlarge it, DUH! lol...





And we've trip plans soon.. to JB (Johor), SG (Singapore), Penang, Genting and maybe Aussie (if there's time, before my baby going off... again!).. so much to do, so little time.. sigh......... time passes by so fast when my baby's around.. it's been 6 days already he's here.. just a blink of an eye..

I'm just so HAPPY being with him.. and he'd take me anywhere, do anything and would buy me anything that i want.. but of course, when we do actually go shopping, i can't find anything nice i'd want to buy! lol.. i guess one of the reason my baby loves me so much coz i hardly splash on something TOTALLY un-necessary.. like bags, facial products, make-ups and so on.. oh oh, finally my baby saw the jewelleries i bought at Tous.. the small box is a pair of diamond earring and the bigger box is a necklace with a diamond teddy pendent.. both of it costed me rm 6k+.. yeah.. my savings had gone most of it.. haha but then it's ALL worth it.. i feel satisfied.. spending my own money on something i LOVE!

Okay, i gotta go and wake my baby up.. he's still zzzzzzz-ing and it's 2.05pm! late lunch again.. would blog more when i have time AND more pictures :)

2 comments:

Justin Andre said...

waaa....so lucky...ooh,btw,nice meeting you russ...i noticed ur shoe..lolz

its not evryday we can sell our systems at discount...although its not much,its still something right?

trust me,its a good investment for a new home =)

Anonymous said...

well.. time flies when u r having fun.. :)

just cherish every moment..