Saturday, October 28, 2006

toys?

Okay okay, i MUST admit that my baby takes better pictures than me :p with his more expensive camera.. lol.. so, this post is totally dedicated to my baby's toys.. yup, BIG boys with BIG and expensive toys!

Here's some pictures of my baby's toys :-



I took this while my baby was busy cleaning his car's engine.. it was so dirrrrrrrrrty *yuckie*






Yup, it's an ipod nano.. it's black and it's 8G.. matching color with my future 80G ipod video.. hehe..






Ta dah! my baby's LG chocolate phone AND the ipod with the FM transmitter.. notice the wallpapers? hehe.. one is my baby's GTR AND one is us! :)




Lastly, this is my baby's remote controlled chopper.. hehe.. been trying to fly it but it's been raining this few dayz or either it's too hot and sunny.. my poor baby.. can't play with it..

0 comments: