Saturday, October 07, 2006

tous again?

YEAP! tous again.. i just love their teddy bear collection.. oh man, it's simply cute, elegant and pretty.. so today, i bought more things from them BUT this time it's with MY own savings.. yup, u heard me.. MY savings.. not my baby's money.. it's MY hard earn money.. i bought 2 items there.. i was there yesterday and asked them to reserve that 2 items, so today i went there and bought it! keke.. together with my mum..

It's all wrapped up nicely in 2 seperate boxes and it comes together with 3 certs.. hehe.. i can't reveal what they are and how
much it cost as my baby isn't here.. i want to give him a surprise of what i bought.. BUT i can say that it's NOT cheap, okay? kekeke..

Here's some photos i took :-


I bought these 2 items today.. the BIG box and the small box.. hehe..







Here's the complete 3 items from tous.. the golden box is the ring.. so can you guess what's in the other 2 boxes, baby? yeah, all items comes with certs :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is that?? I know one of them is your Ear rings... But whats the other one?? I have no idea.. :P

:: Nicole.F :: said...

hehe.. that's for u to find out when u're back :)

Justin Andre said...

tous eh...just next to my shop =P~

:: Nicole.F :: said...

nah.. not that shop in parkson.. i bought it at midvalley :P