Monday, June 25, 2007

where is my bb??

It's 1.25am here and my bb still hasn't online yet.. i guess he's still sleeping.. he had a tiring journey to US of A.. i'm coping quite well with my bb's absence.. i can't say that i don't miss him coz there's not one single moment that i'd stop thinking about him..

Luckily he's still able to sms me with his track phone which he got from US.. wish he'd be online soon on skype so that i can chat with him.. hearing his voice.. i miss him terribly..

This is what i hug to sleep every night :-



I asked this from him right before he left.. as usual, every time he leaves, i'd have 1 of his shirts.. it makes me feel like he's just right here with me

9 comments:

admin@cora-links.com said...

Where is my bb??? Im here!
hehehe, I miss u too baby, so much.. hey, you didnt give me any of your clothes.. :P

:: Nicole.F :: said...

u didn't ask :(

Horny Ang Moh said...

Poor U! Russ is a great men! Try to understand sometime a great men have to leave his wanderfull women behind for a while to accomplished somthings great for the betterment of their life together.In the meant time hugging russ's shirt do help. ( this is a good idea, how cum my gf don't don't do that when I am away???). Have a nice day!

lovegoddess said...

hhmm..i recognise that T-shirt of Russ's ;)

its nice to have & hold the other half's belonging while they r not around to ease the wait abit.

T-shirt would be my pick too. other than that, the second thing i like to cling on to and smell is my smelly silly mutt ! i love her to death!

Anonymous said...

awww , having one of his shirts is so cute.

When I had a girlfriend, I used to leave my comfort pillow with her. Now that's smelly :P

:: Nicole.F :: said...

hor ny ang moh: yeah russ is a GREAT guy.. and loving too!! :)

lovegoddess: the 1st time i had his cologne.. then i have his t-shirts :)

jason: usually i have his dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty t-shirts coz i just love the way my bb smells!! :)

Anonymous: thanks for the info :)

Anonymous said...

Nicole : its ok what..at least it reminds u of him....

Russ: i can't imagine if nic actually give u a bra instead =.=" i can minagine u look kinda freaky sleeping while huggin it

Ps: Lucky u didn't nic,..*shivers*

:: Nicole.F :: said...

tony: think he'd wear it like how he wears his spec.. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

wakakakaka.....just hope he dun get arrested for being a ultra pervert =p