Tuesday, August 15, 2006

whose b'day was it?

I should've blog about this on sunday (13/08/06) night but i was too lazy AND sleepy.. furthermore i left the camera cable in my car.. so, since i have time now before leaving for dinner with my friend, here's some pictures of the small b'day party we had at my uncle's place..

Although it was not the exact b'day for my uncle and cousin, it was still a happy gathering for us.. my aunty, demi and uncle got back from bintulu, so it was fun! my cousin, ivan is now officially 16 years old now and my uncle is 50 years old already.. sigh. .time really flies..

We had my uncle's favourite steamboat.. my aunty got ALL the food and made the soups on saturday itself.. i got a BIG HUGE.. okay, a decent pretty box for my uncle so that he could stash ALL his rubbish in it and put it in his brand new car! hehe..

So, here's a couple of pictures..


This is the cake.. can you read what's on it?








This is a pot of Tom Yum soup with lotsa food inside.. mainly seafood, veggie AND mushrooms *yummy*





I'm not a good photographer AND everyone was not at their best.. ended up just taking a few shots.. pls proceed to my photo album for more pictures :)

Happy viewing!

0 comments: