Thursday, May 10, 2007

6?

Today, 10th May 2007 has been 6 months since i've been legally and officially married to a kind, wonderful, loving, sweet, good looking man.. his name is Russell Westwood.. we celebrated it yesterday night.. he took me to my FAVORITE pasta place, Dave's @ 1Utama and bought tickets for us to watch 'Wild Hogs'..

I'm just ever-so-lucky to be married to my bb.. and to be hs wife, taking care of him means so much to me.. okay, think i'd stop here coz i know i'd be carried away talking about my precious bb.. too mushy mushy for you guys :p~

Anyway, i'd like to wish my bb "HAPPY 6 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY!!"

ps: as i'm typing this my bb is still sleeping.. he's sooooooooooooooooo cute when he's asleep :)

9 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Happy 6-month as wife to a handsome guy & many many more happy 6-month to cum.

Anonymous said...

congrats ! happy 6 months anniversary thingie ^_^

admin@cora-links.com said...

hehe, thanx bb for the sweet 6 month greeting.. and u did it while I was asleep? I must have been really tired as I did not hear a thing...

Muaks!

:: Nicole.F :: said...

hor ny ang moh & jasonphoon: thanks :) i'm looking forward for the 1 year anniversary.. hehe..

Tiffany L said...

aww. :)

lovegoddess said...

wish my darl sing praises like that for me ;) how sweet and so much love... hhmm..he'd probably just STICK his tongue out to me O_o

nyways, happy 6th months anniversary to Nic & Russ, and many more gazillionth months, years to come :)

zewt said...

cheers to that and to many more 6 months to come!!!

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

happy anniversary!! i am sure there will be many more to come..epecially if its 6 months at a go!

:: Nicole.F :: said...

thanks y'all! :)