Saturday, May 19, 2007

in KL?

Yeap!! i'm B-A-C-K in KL.. hoooooooooooooooray!! in fact, me, my bb and my in-laws arrived yesterday in the evening.. phew! almost 5 hours of driving.. my poor bb.. and my 2 brother in-laws were sleeping in the car.. here's the proof :-


This is Randall.. he was in Hitz Blast Off a couple of years ago..










And this is Ramsey.. just got off from National Service..









Anyways, i just got back from a church wedding at puchong.. my bb's cousin, aaron got married.. later me, my bb and my mum would adjourn to the wedding dinner at 10pm.. i'm kinda nervous as this will be the 1st time my mum meeting my bb's family.. hope everything goes well *fingers crossed*

ps: i'm back in KL also for a shopping spree!! my bb promised that i can buy anything for my belated b'day present.. i just have to swipe my card and he'd pay for it *grinning*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My GOD !!! Russ brother's look damm alike Russ from those angle...for a while there i thought it was russ =.=

Hehehe...nic, shopping spree ^_^ can swipe for me 2 =p hehehe

:: Nicole.F :: said...

swipe for u? hmmmmm......... NAH......

lovegoddess said...

OMG...ya la...Randell looks so much like Russ at that profile...almost like clone!

Anonymous said...

Nic: oh come on, aren't we buddies =p

Lovegoddess :Yea girl, randall looks 99.9% like russ from that angle and ramsey looks like the badass type of russ =p *sorry ya ramsey * hehehe...