Sunday, December 03, 2006

shopping again?

*Phew!* at last i got my blog up and running again :) this time i've changed the template.. what do you think? better? hehe..

Today, i went shopping again.. with my aunty at Midvalley.. i planned to stay at home today actually but when my baby told me that we can voice chat over the internet using skype, i went out to get the headphone with a built in microphone right away.. first we had McD, then we went to a computer store.. the shopping mall was crowded.. man, it was just crazy.. it's just coz christmas is around the corner and the year end sale is going on..

It was so hard fo me to find a parking and when i finally did found one, someone tried to take it from me! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ i put my car signal and was waiting for the car to come out then there was this airtrek, just went in straight away! i honked him all the way.. i was like WT
F! don't bully me coz i'm a girl.. i stopped right behind his car told my aunty to talk to him.. the guy was resisted to give me the parking.. but in the end, he gave way.. if he didn't, i got a car behind me that can be my witness that i was waiting for that parking..

Anyway, back to the computer store, i bought a Belkin Clearscreen Overlays for my ipod.. it costed me RM 68.. well, it's just a small amount for me to pay in order to keep my ipod safe without any further scratches.. then i went to buy the headset.. after buying the stuffs, we went window shopping.. went into every store but can't find anything nice EXCEPT Sub and Zara.. bought a pair of white pants from Zara which was RM 160 and here are a few of the clothes that i've tried on :-


This piece is from Sub.. they sell clothes for clubbing purposes










It took me quite some time to figure out how to wear this top.. haha..










What do you think of this top? it's from Zara.. i didn't buy it though.. it's about RM 100+










This is from Zara too.. it's actually a dress.. yea, lady in red :p i didn't take the front as it didn't fit me nicely.. yea, my boobs are small :( i'd want my wedding dress to be like this BUT with no ribbon at the back.. it will be replace by a string of bling bling all the way straight down to my waistline :) what do you think, baby?



Oh yea, at Zara.. i hate those people who jumps queue.. i was waiting in line then there was this salesgirl who came up behind me with a customer's (girl) shoe.. she put it next to me.. in frotn of me, a whtie guy was paying for the sweater he bought.. he paid by the HSBC GOLD credit card.. so after him, it'd be me BUT just coz of the girl behind me with the shoe took out her blardy Citibank GOLD credit card, she got to pay first.. i was like WTF! but then i can't do anything.. i mean, isn't cash better than credit card? when i pay cash, it means i have the money right there and then.. with credit card, it means that probably they ran out of cash or got no cash at all! and they'd only pay the bank next month or something.. duh~ anyway, i was thinking.. wait til i get MY HSBC supplementary PLATINUM credit card and i'll see if those people would treat me better.. HMPH!~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

poof! nic, what say me. nice posture again.

by the way, nice ipod u got there.

:: Nicole.F :: said...

lol.. thanks dude :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah baby, if theres one thing I dont miss about KL right now, its the traffic jams and crowds,- u know how impatient I can get with those.. I miss driving my car at night!! :(

I cant wait for u to get ur platinum card too, at least u dont have to keep withdrawing cash all the time, just pay for the card on-line... should get it in about a weeks time right?

Anonymous said...

Agree with russ cuz,sometimes having too much cash on hand is very dangerous aand while withdrawing it also =.=