Wednesday, December 13, 2006

the bodyshop?

I forgot when i started to like the bodyshop products but i do like the fragrances they have there.. even my aunty loves it!

As for me, i do have
a few products :-


This is the moonflower.. it's kinda strong the fragrance and it smells like jasmine.. i got a BIG bottle for my mum :)









As for this, it's spring orchid.. of course it smells like orchid.. this is my fav fragrances of them all.. and it's special edition.. only available in 30ml.. ~personal recommendation~








I seldom use this but i think every girl needs this.. hehe.. Vitamin E, hand and nail treatment.. apply it and voila! your hand becomes softer and smoother while your nails becomes er... stronger?







Lips dry? no problemo!~ this is the strawberry lip balm.. it taste yummy too.. gotta get my baby to taste it.. hehe..








I kinda psycho my aunty into bod
yshop products a few years back.. so, she too bought a few products :-


Oceanus is the 1st ever fragrance my aunty bought from bodyshop.. nikie, was using it back in college and i just love it so i told my aunty about it.. til now, she still loves this fragrance as i just got it for her as christmas present.. she chose it and i paid! hehe..






The 2nd fragrance she bought was chymara.. it smells sweet..











What can i say about beleaf? er.. i think it's refreashing!









Last but not least, she got this activist for my uncle as well.. but then it's been out of stock for a loooooooong time.. don't think they'd sell it again.. too bad..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love oceanus n cymara too....

alice

:: Nicole.F :: said...

you gotta try the orchid :)