Saturday, December 30, 2006

2 weeks more?

I can't believe that my baby had been gone for a month (4 weeks) now.. on 29th Nov 2006, i sent him off at KL Sentral.. that was the last time i hugged and kissed my baby.. i really really really miss him so much.. he told me that there's a crew change every 6 weeks.. so i hope he'd be back in 2 weeks time.. i miss looking into his eyes and telling him how much i love him, how much he means to me and how happy i am to be married to him.. i miss being in his arms while we sleep.. i miss everything about him..


Baby, come back to me soon *muacks* i need your hugs and kisses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait.. another 2 more weeks, & we'll be in each others arms again.. I miss u sweetheart.. :(

:: Nicole.F :: said...

2 weeks = 14 days = 336 hours + 30 hours (flight) = 21960 mins and counting down.....