Wednesday, December 27, 2006

love hurts?

What is love? can anyone define the word L-O-V-E? this is what i got when i googled "LOVE".. love is just so complicated to some people and also it could be so simple to others.. if you love someone, just tell them, be happy with them, be loyal, accept who they really are and learn to give and take.. why do some people like to complicate it?

Love also hurts.. it could hurt so much til some people could commit suicide for it.. some people could go into depression and have to go for a psychiatrist.. BUT love also could do many wonders.. people who are in love would be happy all the time, no arguements / fighting / wars, eat alot and gain weight and etc.. so, is LOVE evil? it depends on how you see it..

There's a fine line between love and hate.. is that true? if you hate someone, it means you love someone and vice versa.. can anyone correct me if what i just said is wrong?
some people just won't let go of the past.. they still hate their ex who had left them.. why? is it because they still love them?

Hating someone is very exhausting.. i used to hate my ex, darren coz he cheated on me.. but then i forgive and forget him.. it's a good thing he cheated.. from the good point of view despite of all the sadness i went through.. coz if not, i won't be where i am today :) i won't be Mrs Westwood now and happily married *BIG grin*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so thankful to have found you Nicole, you complete me. Im also glad that you can truly accept me for who I am. U know all about my past and how Ive screwed up time and again. And still you married me. For that I want to do everything I can to make you happy.

:: Nicole.F :: said...

ppl screw things up.. we're human after all.. and no one is perfect.. i'm lucky that u found me too!~ hehe.. i LOVE you :)

Anonymous said...

hahhaa... so sweet of u both! well, im confusing abt what is love... GOD, help me plsssssssss.