Friday, December 01, 2006

christmas presents?

Wohoooooooooooooooooo~ finally after months of waiting i got my Black 80G Ipod! thank you Tony for getting it for me in such a short time :) now, all i'm waiting is for my credit card then i can buy the laptop too! hehe...

I took a few 'not-so-good' pictures of the ipod :-


Ta dah! here's the 'box'.. okay okay, lousy picture :( but what the heck :p







Here's the inside of the 'box'.. oooooooo~ *drooling*







There's the ipod, earphones, USB 2.0 cable, casing..







The ipod without the sticker :)







I've to charge the ipod for at least 3 hours for the 1st time.. so while charging, i transfered most of my mp3s to it.. well, it only took up 400+MB :p oh well, i got lots more space to go for my pictures AND videos *wink* besides mp3s, i transfer my hubby's pictures and our pictures to the ipod too! now i can view the pictures anytime anywhere without my pc.. isn't that great? hehe..

Last but not least, i've to thank my hubby for this wonderful gift (he's spoiling me) as my upcoming Christmas present :) i'm loving it! but not as much as i LOVE you *muacks* can't wait for you to come back and to steal songs from your laptop.. keke.. some armin and chicane perhaps :p and oh, i miss you LOADS!~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad u like the iPod baby, wish u could get the laptop faster, coz uve only got less than 1 Gig freespace on ur small computers harddisk! :P
I miss u loads, its 0degrees and when the wind blow, its -3 here freezing cold. Miss u loads... kisses.

:: Nicole.F :: said...

i've deleted most of my mp3s now.. so i got 800+MB left.. hehe.. thanks baby for the wonderful gift :)

Anonymous said...

Happy that you liked the iPod ^_^ if u wanna fill ur ipod with songs and movies like Southpark &etc , come find me at sunway ...hehehe

:: Nicole.F :: said...

yea i'd look for u when i get my laptop.. then i can steal some of your video clips or movies.. nyek nyek nyek