Friday, December 29, 2006

a late christmas present?

Yippie!! i got another christmas present from my hubby.. hehe.. who else? :p~ finally i got my macBook.. thanks tony, for installing adobe, Windows and other software for me.. now, i can photoshop my pictures :p~

Here's some shots of my brand new macBook :-


This is the box.. and what's inside? let's take a peek.. hehe..







This is what's inside.. a charger with the US plug, local plug AND an extension local plug






And this is the apple remote :) cool, eh?







It weighs 2.36 kg and the size is 12.78 by 8.92 by 1.08 inches.. it has a 13.3 inch (diagonal) TFT widescreen display with 1280 by 800 pixels.. oh yea, it's BLACK instead of the typical white.. and i got 20GB for Windows and 100GB for OS


What do you think of the keypad? too bad, there's no backlight for it :(







A close up.. of '"MacBook"








Want to know the specs for this macBook? scroll down then :)

- 2.0GHz Intel 2 Duo processor
- 1GB (two 512MB SO-DIMMs) of DDR2 SDRAM; supports up to 2GB
- 120GB 5400-rpm hard drive
- Intel GMA 950 graphics processor with 64MB of DDR2 SDRAM shared with main memory
- Built-in iSight video camera
- Slot-loading 6x SuperDrive (DVD+R DL/DVD+RW/CD-RW)
- 1 FirwWire 400 port; 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Optical digital audio input/headphone out, built-in stereo speakers
- Mini-DVI port for DVI, VGA, composite and S-video
- Built-in Ethernet
- Built-in Airport Extreme wireless
- Built-in Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR

All this comes with a price of RM 5,999.. well, my baby did ask me why i didn't choose the macBook Pro but to me, i don't think i need that.. as i want a laptop which i can go online with and do some 'light' work.. and oh, i don't play games.. so this macBook is good enough for me! :) last but not least, i've to thank my baby.. for THIS..

p/s: pssssst, i'm selling off my 7 years old Apple Power Mac G4.. click here for the specs.. anyone interested, leave me a msg.. thanks!~ :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

only that graphics card...

Anonymous said...

Cool baby, glad u finally got ur macbook.. anything to make my precious wife happy, coz that all you ever do for me.. :)

:: Nicole.F :: said...

baby, since u're in US now.. think u could find & buy the metal casing briefcase for me from apple? for my macBook..

and do u think they provide engraving there as well for the ipod?

:: Nicole.F :: said...

i'm LOVING it :)

Anonymous said...

not sure.. will look

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Nicole, glad to help. I wonder what naughty tricks will she do with it =p hehe

Anonymous said...

if u buy it online from the apple site they engrave for u FOC =)