Monday, January 15, 2007

how does my baby smells like?

My baby left his cologne here for me when he goes offshore.. why? 1st of all, he doesn't need it for work.. secondly, it's because i love the smell soooooooooooo much and it reminds me of him.. so sometimes i do take it out from my wardrobe and smell it! :p~

My baby uses Mont Blanc's Individuel.. this is how it looks like :-


As it's stated that Individuel is for the man who is confident, sophisticated, elegant and distinctive.. which i think my baby is.. and this is an innovative signature scent with hints of juniper berries, orange blossom and amber..




I think this fragrance just suits my baby so well.. i remember him wearing it on our first date.. made me wanted to get closer to him.. hehe.. it is a smell which i'd not forget.. thumbs up to Mont Blanc for coming up with such a good fragrance.. you can read some of the comments from other people and their ratings here.. now, who says cologne isn't important?

7 comments:

admin@cora-links.com said...

Hehe.. i wanted your ******* too!! So I can sniff them while im far away.. hehehe ;P

:: Nicole.F :: said...

baby! there might have kids reading my blog.. LOL!

now ppl will start to wonder what is the *******

zewt said...

... or me reading your blog too!

:: Nicole.F :: said...

thanks for reading! :)

admin@cora-links.com said...

kekekeke....

zewt said...

so what is ******** ??

:: Nicole.F :: said...

only perverts WILL know :p~