Sunday, January 14, 2007

to cut or not to cut?

It's been months since the last time i had my hair cut.. i think since 4 or 5 months ago.. i went with my baby at that time.. now, i think it's time to cut my hair.. as it's til my waist now.. hehe.. almoooooooost... should i cut it straight or with 'V' shape? should i layer my hair? but my baby likes my hair to have some 'body'.. not to thin.. and should i color my hair? cut my fringe shorter? hmmmmmmmmm, decisions...

My mum is going to the hair salon now.. as she wants to perm her hair.. so i'd pick her up later.. i'm just thinking whether to cut it or not.. darn.. it's just so hard to decide.. argh!!!

A couple of hours later.......

I've cut my hair!! hehe.. my baby said no to layering, coloring and perming of my hair.. he wants it to be natural.. well i guess i'd have save alot of money then.. hehe.. maybe not :p~ coz i just spent RM100.. for what? for my haircut, shampoo and a hair conditioner which smells ABSOLUTELY delicious.. it is made from mixed fruits (apple & mango)..


The bottles do look nice right? i can't wait to use the conditioner.. damn, my hair would smell nice & fruity :) and as for the shampoo, it's made from mint.. VERY minty & cooling..

2 comments:

admin@cora-links.com said...

I cant wait to see ur new haircut!!

:: Nicole.F :: said...

it's nothing fancy.. but i know u'd like it.. oh yea, i showed it to u on my cam.. hehe..