Monday, January 01, 2007

how was your New Year?

Today as usual, just like any typical day i woke up to chat with my hubby online.. didn't seems like new year to me.. hehe.. so, after chatting i watch "My Super Ex Girlfriend" on my macBook.. for those who don't know about this movie or have forgotten about it, let me refresh your memory :-


This movie starring Uma Thurman, Luke Wilson and Anna Faris.. it's a comedy for sure..









As i was watching half way, my hubby sms-ed me.. so i called him.. it was 12am 1st January 2007, so i wished him Happy New Year :) we chatted on the phone for awhile but
the line was bad.. i had to try many times just to get through to him and furthermore, he can't receive my sms instantly.. the sms-es were lagging.. sigh.. network problem or it's just too congested :p

I stayed at home the whole day as it was raining and i don't know where to go or what to do.. so, it's better to stay at home.. then i watched another chinese movie on tv.. it's called "Shopaholic" :-


Starring Cecilia Chung, Lau Ching Wan, Jordan
Chan..









After the movie, i fe
lt hungry so i ordered a regular Hawaiian (chicken chunks & bits and pieces of pineapples) pizza with extra cheeeeeeeeese from Pizza Hut.. *yummy* that's my lunch and dinner :) i just had 3 slices and boy, i'm FULL.. here's how the pizza looks like :-


Pizza Hut's box.. regular...









Hot-fresh-out-from-the-oven pizza..







Can't wait to get my hands on it







*BURP*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope u enjoy ur DVDs baby.. soon u wont have to watch them on ur laptop anymore, u can use the big screen & home theatre.. hehe.
Only the best for my precious baby wife.
That pizza looks nice, ur making me hungry. How come u didnt order my fav Dominos Double layer cheese??

:: Nicole.F :: said...

when u're here, i'd order it for u, okay? hehe..