Saturday, August 04, 2007

season?

Now is the season for durians, rambutans and mangosteens.. so my mum bought me this :-


Ta dah! rambutans *yummy* my mum took out the flesh for me and put it in my minnie mouse's bowl.. hehe.. yea.. am a kiddo :p~



Anyway, i've been staying at home these few days.. well, been watching tv, playing with boboie and most importantly waiting for my bb's email or chat with him online :) and also i've been counting the days til my hubby comes back.. wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Hmmmm... maybe next week i'd do something.. i need to go to Ikea to shop for some kitchen stuff and also watch movie.. lemme see.. i think i'd watch the Simpsons.. hopefully it's not all fully booked.. and also i have a sudden craving for pasta.. especially Dave's.. aahhhhhh~ thinking of it makes me hungry.. darn..

0 comments: